Google Summer of Code

From: Dima Kossovich
Subject: Google Summer of Code
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:26:10 +0100

Hello!
My name is Kossovich Dmitry. I am a second-year student at Faculty of Information Technology of ITMO University, Russia.
I'm interested in your Improving logm, sqrtm, funm project. I think my skills suits this project well, and I deffinetley ready to learn some new stuff (a lot of new stuff).
First of all I have already searched info about some of functions related to matrix, and their mathimatic base seems to be preety understandable for my level of knowlege;
I am writing on C++ for about 4-5 years, but for the first time for me it was only a language for sports programming, so the code quality was not so well. But the last two years I was working on it, and now it's OK.
I am familiar with Octave syntax and going to learn it better till summer (now I am passing a course on machine learning fron Stanford University on Coursera)
It would be great, if you will open me the way to a Big Programming and Open Sourse. Please give me advice what should I do next to proceed to the project.