Re: Poor plot performance on Windows

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Poor plot performance on Windows
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:20:15 +0100

On 16/03/2016 16:12, Jake wrote:
"For my interactive plotting usecase, everything after 3.2.x is unusable."

    My posts caused little echo on this list; it seems that most people
    are content with plot performance. For my interactive plotting
    usecase, everything after 3.2.x is unusable.

    Best regards,
    Jens

can you provide a test case with timing ?

For my recent experience on Matlab, plotting it is absurdly slow for
the first plot so I suspect library loading and AV scanners are not
secondary issues.

Regards
Marco