Re: Segmentation fault running .oct file

From: Vision
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault running .oct file
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:45:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I wanted to simplify the problem, because I knew the code for reading
was correct.
I have found the problem, I forgot to write return octave_value_list.

But my next problem is that I try to write a value to the PLC and I get a
segmentation fault.

//code
#include "snap7.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <octave/oct.h>

DEFUN_DLD(testread, args, nargout,
          "test writing to PLC")

{
  int16_t MyDB[0]; // byte is a portable type of snap7.h
  TS7Client *MyClient;

  const int n = args(1).int_value();
  MyDB32[0]=n;

//example what works
//int value;
//value=25;
//myDB[0]=value;

  MyClient = new TS7Client();
  MyClient->ConnectTo("192.168.0.100",0,2);
  MyClient->DBWrite(32, 0, 2, &MyDB);
  delete MyClient;

return octave_value_list ();
}
//End of code

args(1).int_value() seems to be the problem.