Re: How to install the octave packages?

From: Jonathan Camilleri
Subject: Re: How to install the octave packages?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:44:49 +0100

Well I am hoping I am on the right track, I just placed the .gz file to C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\src, however I did get an error see error.log.

Jon
Skype: camilleri.jon

On 13 March 2016 at 17:31, brent cartwright <address@hidden> wrote:
doesn't need to be compiled.
you have to put the gz file in the src octave directory file first, then...

Type, Pkg install, at prompt, then drag gz file from src file in octave directory, and drop in front of pkg install, and hit enter.

(drag file from src oct file, drop, and hit enter)

I could not get them to install the other way either, and this worked from trial and error...hahahaha

if it still won't work send your email, and I,ll send a vid

peace hope love

Doc