Re:

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:03:39 +0100

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden>
Date: 5 February 2016 at 16:01
To: Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden>

Sorry about this, I cannot share the errors due to problem (b), the sendmail function did not work I have to have a second look at it, I am guessing it is a configuration problem.

I cannot re-compile octave, and, I am using Ubuntu version 3.13.0-32, I was hoping for a quick fix of some sort, but I was dreaming I guess.

Jon