Windows 8.1, Octave 4.0.0, mkoctfile

From: Armane
Subject: Windows 8.1, Octave 4.0.0, mkoctfile
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 23:30:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I have problems with running an exe made by mkoctfile (Octave 4.0.0) on
Windows 8.1. It executes fine on my other computer with Windows 7.

I have put this on the PATH = C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\bin

When i executes the exe it gives me this error:

If i run the exe from 4.0.0 Bash-terminal it runs just fine. But if i
double-click it gives me the above DLL error.

Anyone that have a fix for this or any tips what iam doing wrong?

Regards
Mattias

EDIT: Moved this to General instead of maintainers