Re: Need quick start on plotting 3D points

From: Bob001
Subject: Re: Need quick start on plotting 3D points
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 17:11:30 -0800 (PST)

Further update:
Checking the documentation again, it appears that maybe the command should
be 'plot3' rather than 'plot3d'. Doing this, I don't get the error, and
Octave seems to be busy doing something for a few seconds. I still don't get
a graph, but I seem to recall that I need to do something to load the
plotting package.