Re: Problems import xlsx using OCT interface and io.2.2.11 ?

From: Birger Bech Jessen
Subject: Re: Problems import xlsx using OCT interface and io.2.2.11 ?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 07:14:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello Phillip   GOOD NEWS

After at good night sleep and late up I rebooted the PC and OCTAVE, Tested
the same command:

" xlsread ('qplx2.xlsx', 'Ark1', '', 'oct')  "

and THEN IT WORKED !...
I could have tried that this night, but as the error message was as first
time I gave up.
So possibly some initialization had to be run twice??

Thanks for your patient replies.

I will return later with a completely different problem:  wrong labeling on
some of the contour lines in a contour plot.   Now I am trying to test it
using different values in the calling commands..