RE: kmeans is not right

From: John Guin
Subject: RE: kmeans is not right
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 10:50:55 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
PhilipNienhuis
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 9:41 AM
To: address@hidden

John Guin wrote

Hmmm.... never knew that packages need to be loaded in order to be found by
the pkg.m function.

Remarkable, as it is the pkg.m function that writes the octave_packages file
in which the package database is kept.

A bug report would do well if this is reproducible. I never encountered
this.

BTW you can also install packages with the -nodeps flag. Dependency checks
are skipped then (at your own risk, that is).

Philip

Are there setup logs I can get that would help diagnose this?  I have a
second machine to try and repro and would love to get some actionable
logs/reports rather than just posting a bug that no one else can repro.

Thanks!