Re: pkg -install ...?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: pkg -install ...?
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 12:10:38 -0500

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:
Something broke

 pkg install -forge io financial
'g++' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
make: *** [csvexplode.oct] Error 1
make: Entering directory `/tmp/oct-h3cFuY/io/src'
mkoctfile csvexplode.cc
make: Leaving directory `/tmp/oct-h3cFuY/io/src'

pkg: error running `make' for the io package.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\share\octave\
4.0.0\m\pkg\private\configure_make.m near line 96, column 9

Is this a bug?