Re: A collection of packages providing extra functionality for GNU Octav

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: A collection of packages providing extra functionality for GNU Octave
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 19:55:46 +0100

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 7:37 PM, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:
Learning this tool is taking longer than I expected.  I am trying to arrive at a function which classifies data.

I found this library which says I can use it with Octave, but I cannot find a way to install it, does it have to be unix platform?

How do I install it and write the code?

Did you mean http://octave.sourceforge.net/
E.g. if you want to install the io package http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php
>> pkg install io -forge

>> ver # is listing all installed packages

you have to load packages before usage
>> pkg load io

Regards,

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.