Old Octave warning

From: Ariel Arelovich
Subject: Old Octave warning
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 09:03:29 -0300

Hello:

I have developed quite a large script intended for a third party using Octave 3.8.2-

However as this third party needs to run it in RHEL 6, I have to readapt it to work in Octave 3.4.3

Upon doing this I got the following warning:

"nested functions are coerced into subfunctions"

This does not seem to change my script's functionality on the first few tests that I've tried, but I'm worried about it.

It's referring to the fact that I have defined functions iniside some of my functions. But I don't know what the warning means.

Thank you in advance.