Re: Using sftrans as matlab's lp2lp

From: texidor
Subject: Re: Using sftrans as matlab's lp2lp
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:39:18 -0800 (PST)

I literally just saved the file with the following code:

*function [at,bt] = lp2lp(a,b,wo)if (nargin==3)  [z, p, k] = tf2zp (a, b);
  [z, p, k] = sftrans (z, p, k,wo, false);  [at, bt] = zp2tf (z, p, k);
else    print_usage;endifendfunction*

*Besides documentation it is necessary to figure out the space state case.*

*Later this year I will do it.*