BCH codes is missing in Communications package

From: Peterko
Subject: BCH codes is missing in Communications package
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:41:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I installed Octave 4.0 with operation system Windows on my computer and I
need work with *BCH* codes, but when I downloaded package with name
communications from official
website:http://octave.sourceforge.net/packages.php (of course that I
downloaded package with name singal you need to instal communications
package) so I dont have bch in this package. When I leave list with "b" see
only this function without BCH.
Thanks for every idea

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673306/bchneed.jpg>