Re: Octave 4 - Plot Problem

From: Jonathan Camilleri
Subject: Re: Octave 4 - Plot Problem
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:48:59 +0100

For me it works, when I ignore the last command on Octave 4.0.0/Win8.1.
Figure is defined as "Create a new figure window for plotting...", if you type help figure, I think this creates the window but the plot command calls the QTHandles control that displays the graph plotted.

I am not sure to which technical article you are referring to originally.
I hope this helps.

Inline images 1