Re:

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 14:34:01 +0200

>Any idea what is wrong with the following statement please, and, what can I
>do to separate data sets so that they can be processed?

>> A = [5.1,3.5,1.4,0.2,Iris-setosa]
error: 'Iris' undefined near line 1 column 22

Octave understands that you want a row with the numbers:

5.1
3.5
1.4
0.2
Iris - setosa

Where Iris is the name of a numeric variable, and setosa is name of
another one.

Apparently, the variable 'Iris' is not defined, so Octave gives an
error.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107