Re:

From: Jonathan Camilleri
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:00:11 +0200

I am a bit perplexed because no results are written here.

Inline images 1
Reference is made to the tutorials at gnu.org.

On 22 October 2015 at 18:06, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:
I downloaded Octave, and, I am trying to use it to create a machine learning algorithm e.g. K-nn.

Just before I start with this, hoping you provide me with some samples, I am trying to use printf command but the command window seems to be frozen.

Inline images 1

Inline images 2

Something wrong here?

See online tutorial at http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/, look for the section where Comma Separated Lists can be used, this is what I am trying to do.

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): ++356 7982 7113
E-mail: address@hidden
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.

I usually reply to emails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me a call.

and, angel start-up investment opportunities available at http://slyth3.wix.com/jon-business.
Online resume is available online at http://mt.linkedin.com/in/jonathancamilleri and shared bookmarks at https://delicious.com/jon80.