error: unable to start subprocess for

From: pkvj
Subject: error: unable to start subprocess for
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I installed Octave 4.0.0 on windows 7. After installing, when I run the
"help plot" command, I see the following error,

́£€error: unable to start subprocess for '"makeinfo --no-headers --no-warn
--force --n
o-validate --output=- <User Name>\AppData\Local\Temp\octave-help-eNy6t2"'
error: called from
    __makeinfo__ at line 142 column 20
    help at line 102 column 22

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but, did not help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan.