Octave 4.0.0 Version

From: Mallikarjuna Jangannavar
Subject: Octave 4.0.0 Version
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 05:20:49 +0000

Hi Team,

We require your help in resolving the below error. We are  compiling octave 4.0.0 in RHEL 6.6.

While running below command we end with the error.

Command we run à ./configure --prefix=/prog/rdtoolbox/octave-4.0.0  --enable-openmp --enable-64 F77_INTEGER_8_FLAG=-fdefault-integer-8

Error à configure: error: BLAS doesn't seem to support 64-bit integers.  This is incompatible with --enable-64.

Current Blas  we are using is à

-octave-4.0.0 30> rpm -qa | grep -i blas

blas-3.2.1-4.el6.x86_64

blas-devel-3.2.1-4.el6.x86_64

Regards,

Mallikarjun

cid:image001.png@01CE4A56.651745F0

e: address@hidden
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

this message.
Thank you