Re: Alternative Matlab/Octave compiler

From: Shmuel Safonov
Subject: Re: Alternative Matlab/Octave compiler
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Alex
Thanks a lot for your explanation about free licensing! I think that is a
right direction in which I can proceed. The open-source  indeed is very
important since OS platforms are in such dynamics now that I don't see any
other way to provide the portability when speaking about the development
tools. I am working hard now on releasing the sources also. The Linux
binary (converter only so far) I shared at
http://csafonov.blogspot.co.il/p/tmc.html
<http://csafonov.blogspot.co.il/p/tmc.html>   (Downloads section).

Shmuel