Re: OCTAVE for MacOSX: dmg of Octave 3.8.0 and Octave 3.8.2

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: OCTAVE for MacOSX: dmg of Octave 3.8.0 and Octave 3.8.2
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:37:32 -0400

Thanks for the advice, Carlo. I'm on OSX 10.9 and Octave 3.8.2 now, but I
expect to be getting a new iMac sometime after OSX 10.11 comes out. Perhaps
homebrew will be the only option then, but I won't get rid of my current
machine/system until I get Octave 3.8 (or greater) AND the latest MacTeX
working on my new system!

Regards,

Vic