Re: ocs 0.1.5 released

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: ocs 0.1.5 released
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 09:35:19 +0000

On 24 Aug 2015, at 20:01, address@hidden wrote:

> Carlo,

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

The package contains some documentation and demos in the directory "doc"
This info does not cover netlists in the SPICE language, for which a demo
is in the the function "prs_spice"
(http://octave.sourceforge.net/ocs/function/prs_spice.html)

If you need I can provide more examples at various levels of complexity.

c.