RE: New Version 4.0.0

From: Mallikarjuna Jangannavar
Subject: RE: New Version 4.0.0
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 11:15:17 +0000

Hi,

Please help us to fix the issue.

1) Did you install binary package?
I have downloaded the package octave-4.0.0.tar.gz  from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave and extracted in linux  server.
I have compiled the package as instructed in "INSTALL" manual provided.

2) What version of octave?
Octave-4.0.0

3) What distribution of your linux (Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, and SuSE or
others?)? Linux RHEL please find the below snap shot
>>st-lx599099(mjang) -octave-4.0.0 21> uname -a
>>Linux st-lx599099 2.6.18-308.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jan 27 17:17:51 EST 2012 x86_64
>>x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

4) How did you launch octave?
Executed through "./run-octave"