Re: PKG install under Windows Mingw setup

From: User1116
Subject: Re: PKG install under Windows Mingw setup
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for the help everyone.

I ended up figuring this issue out by reinstalling octave to a location
inside my user directory.  The standard pkg install command worked once I
did this (no need to change prefix, or run as admin).

I also unchecked the install for all users option, in case this would set
the file settings to something problematic.  I have not tested if this had
any effect.