Functions in Octave

From: fbarbuto
Subject: Functions in Octave
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

The way Octave works puzzles me sometimes.

The very simple, proof-of-concept testfun.m calls two functions and it
works.

Source2.m also calls two functions, but doesn't work. I get the following
error message:

*error: 'BporLinhas' undefined near line 54 column 20
error: called from
    Source2 at line 54 column 18
*
The more I examine their structures, the less I understand why one code runs
fine whereas the other doesn't.

Source2.m was ported from Matlab, where it /does/ work.

What's the problem?

Fausto

testefun.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672321/testefun.m>

Source2.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672321/Source2.m>