Re: EEGLAB with Octave

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: EEGLAB with Octave
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:46:29 -0400

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Ghina Zia <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I need some help related to running EEGLAB with Octave on Windows OS. Can you provide some guidance or tutorial links for that ?

As EEGLAB was designed as a MATLAB toolbox, and the included functions/source do not seem to be simply available on their website, it's difficult for us to guess as to how well it may work under Octave, or even how to set it up to attempt to use it. Unless someone who's used it before frequents this mailing list, I suspect you'll may get more insightful help from the EEGLAB developers.

nickj