Re: PKG install under Windows (access right issue?)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: PKG install under Windows (access right issue?)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:32:17 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: User1116 ; "help-octave
> Date: 2015/8/27, Thu 18:06
> Subject: Re: PKG install under Windows (access right issue?)

I have tried to install to C:/Users/Tatsu/octave. (Tatsu is my user account
name)

>> pkg prefix C:/Users/Tatsu/octave C:/Users/Tatsu/octave
ans = C:/Users/Tatsu/octave
>> pkg prefix
Installation prefix:             C:/Users/Tatsu/octave
Architecture dependent prefix:   C:/Users/Tatsu/octave
>> pkg install -forge instrument-control
For information about changes from previous versions of the instrument-control
packa
ge, run 'news instrument-control'.

The folder "C:\Users\Tatsu\octave\instrument-control-0.2.1" is created and all
files seems to be copied.

How did you start windows? As an administrator?

I executed the above with administrative privilege.

Tatsuro