Symbolic package error

From: Jlopz
Subject: Symbolic package error
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I've been using Octave and I realized I can't use the syms command, so
I searched and found that I have to install the symbolic package, I'm using
the 4.0.0 version of Octave and I followed the instructions I found (pkg
install -forge symbolic).  Now my problem is this:

configure: error: Failed to find Python
checking for python... no

pkg: error running the configure script for symbolic.
error: called from 'configure_make' in file
C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.0\share\octave\4.0.0\m\pkg\private\configure_make.m
near line 79, colu
mn 9

I don't know what to do, can somebody help me? Thank you...