Re: symbolic fsolve

From: Leo07nard
Subject: Re: symbolic fsolve
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 06:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Tatsuro,
  Thank you for the reply.
  Unfortunately the second link you gave me does not work. In the other
side, exactly I intended to use fsolve because the function "solve" does not
work properly in symbolic environment . I want to solve a complex equation,
that it is not possible at all by "solve"! Do you any idea?

Also about my another post "Fsolve- add to other program"( that I saw your
kind response in my email, but I could not find it in the page to reply) , I
have some functions of (Omega, Q) and "xe" is the root of an equation
((exp(delta*xe)-delta*muk*xe)==((muk/mue)*(delta*mun+mue)) )delta is a
parameter, but others are function of (Omega,Q) so "xe" is also a function
of (Omega,Q). so your response (f=@(xe)
(exp(delta*xe)-delta*muk*xe)-((muk/mue)*(delta*mun+mue))) could not be
correct  because f is not just a function of "xe"-[as I told in my question
muk=@(Omega,Q)  Lambda.*Omega.*(Rk(Q)-R); and so on for others. So f=(Omega,
Q,xe) ***. now I want to solve this equation respect to "xe" and find
xe(Omega,Q).]