Fsolve- add to other program

From: Leo07nard
Subject: Fsolve- add to other program
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:24:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everone,
 I have some functions those are functions of two state variables (Omega,
Q). I have defined all functions by like this example :
muk=@(Omega,Q)  Lambda.*Omega.*(Rk(Q)-R);
mue=@(Omega)  Lambda.*Omega.*(R+h.*(1-R));
mun=@(Omega)  Lambda*Omega*R;
.
.
..... .
 One of my variables(xe) is a solution of the equation below:
(exp(delta*xe)-delta*muk*xe)-((muk/mue)*(delta*mun+mue))
(note I have already defined all variables and constants and all variables
are functions of @(Omega,Q)) But of course "xe" is not defined yet because
it is the result of the equation! How can I solve this line and put the
result (that is definitely a function of @(Omega,Q) ) in the xe to use it in
other equations?
Many many thanks.
Loe