How to pass parameter from PHP to Octave?

From: deepus
Subject: How to pass parameter from PHP to Octave?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 05:41:07 -0700 (PDT)

How to pass parameter from PHP to Octave

My PHP code is:* test.php*

/$a = 3;
$b = 4;
$cmd = "C:\Octave\Octave4\bin\octave-cli C:\wamp\www\dspace\sr.m $a $b";
$ex = exec($cmd, $op);
var_dump($ex);
var_dump($op); /

My Octave code:* sr.m*

/# how I retrieve the parameters a, b
sqrt(a^2 + b^2)/

I want to pass the variables $a and $b from the PHP code to Octave code. I
already define the variable in test.php and my problem is how to retrieve
the variable in octave code (sr.m).

In python we can retrieve the parameter as

/a = float(sys.argv[1])
b = float(sys.argv[2])/

Like that how can I retrieve the parameters in octave code. I think the
question is clear.

Please help me...