integration stops befor endpoint is reached

From: T.P.
Subject: integration stops befor endpoint is reached
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 02:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I've try to solve some equation, but I cant find the Problem. I've
testedDifferent combinations of InitialStep and StepSize. This is the
massage:

error: Solving has not been successful. The iterative integration loop
exited at time t = 0.028841 be
fore endpoint at tend = 500.000000 was reached. This may happen if the
stepsize grows smaller than de
fined in vminstepsize. Try to reduce the value of "InitialStep" and/or
"MaxStep" with the command "od
eset".
㖉
Maybe someone could help me