Re: how to solve a "symbolic" system equation

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: how to solve a "symbolic" system equation
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:46:52 -0400

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Leo07nard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Everyone,
  I am a Dynare user that can solve DSGE solutions for macro models. Dynare
works under Octave or Matlab, and recently I have totally moved to Octave.
But at first I need to find the steady state of my problem. I am totally
confused by tutorials and etc.
it would be appreciated if Someone can help me how to find a solution for a
symbolic system equations? I put very simple lines as exam3 here and also my
real program in exam4. the equations that should be solved simuntaniously
are marked by eq1 and eq2.
Thanks so much for the immediate answer :) exam3.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671696/exam3.m>   exam4.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671696/exam4.m>

does this help?
clear