Re: Getting an image into octave from web-camera?

From: Thomas D. Dean
Subject: Re: Getting an image into octave from web-camera?
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:16:42 -0700

On 07/10/15 22:26, Davinder Kaur wrote:
I am doing image processing in octave using octave-forge packages. I'm trying
to capture an image from the web cam directly. I didn't found a function for
this. Does octave not support this functionality or I'm unable to find? In
MATLAB we have VideoCamera() function to make camera object and we use grab
with it to directly capture the image from we camera.

Anything in the image-acquisition package?

Tom Dean