Re: ocs 0.1.4 released

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: ocs 0.1.4 released
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 18:56:08 -0500

Sebastian,

On Jul 9, 2015, at 2:10 PM, Sebastian Schöps <address@hidden> wrote:

c.-2 wrote
Is that the same compiler you used to build Octave?
I am a bit surprised as I thought building Octave with clang++ did not
work ...

same issue here (since still using octave 3.8, compiled with clang++).

c.-2 wrote
Anyway, this seems to be due to a change in the c++ 11 standard.
can you check whether changing every occurrence of "pow" to "xpow" fixes
the problem for you?
You may need to include xpow.h to make this work.

No, it seems to be a known bug of clang 3.5 as explained here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?43298. For me  "pow" -> "std::pow" fixed all
compilations errors.

Seb.

Thanks for the tip!