Re: Help parsing a text file and assigning variables

From: Eric
Subject: Re: Help parsing a text file and assigning variables
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:35:15 -0700

On 07/06/2015 03:09 AM, Carlo De Falco wrote:

On 4 Jul 2015, at 23:06, Eric <address@hidden> wrote:

I am trying to read a simple spice netlist file into octave and assign the
variables listed with the values listed in the file.  The file is a text file.

The package OCS has a simple implementation of a spice netlist parser, have you
looked at it?
c.

Thank you,

I have hardly looked at the octave-forge packages before and did not realize that it existed.

I will download it and check it out.

Thank you very much.

Eric Meddleton