Using qDialogs and Qt Widgets from oct file

From: Sergio
Subject: Using qDialogs and Qt Widgets from oct file
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:28:38 -0300

Hi,
I worked for some years with Octave making GUI for scripts to simplify the use in the classroom with academic purposes.
When Octave has no GUI, I use Qt with some scripts to build the GUIs, now in the version 4 I'm happy to view the use of Qt as graphic toolkit.
I'm working to restart mi work making GUIs for some scripts, now I think make oct files and call from here dialogs made in Qt Creator. But I have some doubts about how can call the constructors of the dialogs from the Oct files. My question is how can know the value of "this" for the argument of the constructors of the child windows. In Qt I usually use "this" as argument, and represent the value of the main windows, but in octave oct file... what is the equivalent value?
Exists some works where are documented how is possible use qt and qtcreator from oct files?

Thank's a lot.

Sergio