Re: charged for product I did not purchase

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: charged for product I did not purchase
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:24:52 -0400

On Jul 6, 2015, at 8:06 PM, Nancy Vermeulen <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jul 6, 2015 6:02 PM, "Ben Abbott" <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:38 PM, Nancy Vermeulen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, this is my second message. I did not purchase XOctave and was charged for it on 6/29 in the amount of 49.95, name Michael Vermeulen

I would like that money refunded immediately, please. This is my second e-mail message.

Thank you,

Nancy Vermeulen

Nancy,

XOctave is a GUI project that is independent of Octave development.

This mail-list is specifically for Octave. To contact the XOctave vendor please refer to their website.

A GUI version of Octave (ver 4.0) has just been released. Both source code and windows binaries are available at the link below (at no cost, but donations are welcome).

Ben

Thank you for getting back to me. I have left several e-mails on that website and have had no response. Their phone numbers on that site are incorrect. Do you have any other way of contacting them? Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to provide.

I have not had any contact with them. I recall that there has been some occasional contact between Octave’s and XOctave’s developers, but do not recall any details. Perhaps someone else who was involved will respond (we’re a group of loosely organized voluntary developers so you may need to be patient).

Ben