Re: charged for product I did not purchase

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: charged for product I did not purchase
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:02:15 -0400

On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:38 PM, Nancy Vermeulen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, this is my second message. I did not purchase XOctave and was charged for it on 6/29 in the amount of 49.95, name Michael Vermeulen

I would like that money refunded immediately, please. This is my second e-mail message.

Thank you,

Nancy Vermeulen
(406) 860-2190

Nancy,

XOctave is a GUI project that is independent of Octave development.

This mail-list is specifically for Octave. To contact the XOctave vendor please refer to their website.

http://www.xoctave.com

A GUI version of Octave (ver 4.0) has just been released. Both source code and windows binaries are available at the link below (at no cost, but donations are welcome).

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html

Ben