SIMULATION

From: William Becerra
Subject: SIMULATION
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 15:36:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, I am new to Octave and programming.

I am studying Electrical Engineering and I have to learn octave for a university assignment in which I have to design a mini wind mill that generates electricity. I have to simulate everything using Octave before I actually start my design so that i can decide things like optimum surface area of wind mill arms for best energy generation and greater efficiency. I only have 2 months to do this project which isn't much taking into consideration I have 7 other subjects. So i want to make my learning experience as speedily as possible and directed to what I need to do.

Can anyone please suggest some good documentation or learning material which can direct my learning experience in the direction of my project baring in mind my time constrain and the fact that I am new to programming.

Thank you.