Re: Unable to compile octave-forge? Is it compatible with octave 4.0.0?

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Unable to compile octave-forge? Is it compatible with octave 4.0.0?
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:41:49 -0400

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Davinder Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks sir. This solved the problem. Octave-4.0.0 is now installed on my
system. It's working. For image processing, I installed octave-forge
packages from synaptic manager. But still functions of image processing are
not working. It shows the following message-

>> imresize(im,0.2);
warning: the 'imresize' function belongs to the image package from Octave
Forge
which seems to not be installed in your system.

Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can
contribute missing functionality.
warning: called from
    __unimplemented__ at line 524 column 5
error: 'imresize' undefined near line 1 column 1

I installed the packages but still its not working. Is octave-forge
compatible with octave-4.0.0 or not. Can you please explain whats the issue
here.