plot(A); print('figure.png'); plot(A); Interrupt script in Octave 3.8.1

From: Ricardo
Subject: plot(A); print('figure.png'); plot(A); Interrupt script in Octave 3.8.1
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:54:25 -0300

Hello,
The mail title is the fast question, the true question is, does the
last version of octave interrupt script is this way?
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04. I installed Octave 3.8.1 using apt-get and
install image-2.2.2 using pkg install.
If I create a simple script plot.m:
A = 1:10;
plot(A)
print('figure.png')
plot(2*A)

and then in octave command:
run 'plot.m'

It shows an warning with epstools and don't continue the script, ie.
doesn't show the plot(2*A).

I can rewrite script as
A = 1:10;
plot(A)
print('figure.png')
newplot();
plot(2*A)

and the command plot(2*A) is executed as expected.

After that I discovered that, if I install epstools and fig2ps
everything works fine, even without the newplot().

Could someone try in the last version of octave, and if it's a bug, report it?

Soon I'll use Debian Sid and be better at bugs report. Now the
freenode isn't work, I'm a bit lost.

Thank you for the attention,
Ricardo.