Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:38:56 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Oliver Heimlich
> To: tmacchant
> Cc: help-octave
> Date: 2015/6/19, Fri 13:13
> Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find
>
> On 19.06.2015 01:30, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

Thank you for information and give reply to the binary distribution.
I will also upload 3.8.2 windows binary with corresponding source on my web.

http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows

I would be good to add information for mirror of ver.3.8 to the above.

BTW, there is no link from Octave Wiki main page to
Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows.
Is this intentional?

Tatsuro