invoking octave from command line

From: tim willaert
Subject: invoking octave from command line
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 22:47:42 +0200

Hi Tatsuro,
ok thanks, (I was trying to call for octave without having to write the full
path for this octave executable (by just writing ‘octave’ and adding the path
to a path variable somewhere, I heard, but I did not know how to do this
precisely and I had read that it was not without danger so I wanted to ask
about that last time), but for now I can get what I need by just writing the
full paths to the octave executable and to the .m file on the command line..
Thank you still, and best regards! Tim