Re: mpi package won't install on 4.0

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: mpi package won't install on 4.0
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 07:50:09 +0000

On 6 Jun 2015, at 12:14, Michael Creel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carlo, that patch solved the problem.

OK, thanks for testing, so I'll apply the pacth and prepare a release.

> I can't log into the bug tracker
> (though I have not changed my password) so I have not added a comment there.

Even though you have not changed your password you may want to try "[Lost your
password?]"
on the login screen to recover your account info on savannah, although
unlikely, it may be
that someone guessed your password and changed it ...

> One other note, the mc_example.m in the inst directory of the mpi package
> does not run with Octave v4.0. If the olswrapper function is pulled out and
> put in a separate file, the example will run.

I'll look into this before the release but at first sight this sounds like an
interpreter
bug rather than a problem with the mpi package ...

> Thanks!
c.