Re: Octave 4 installer doesn't detect JRE at install time

From: John Frain
Subject: Re: Octave 4 installer doesn't detect JRE at install time
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 20:55:17 +0100

The  JavaHome settings in the registry on my windows 8.1 PC are in
SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.8 and in
SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.8.0_20.

SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion is 1.8

The Octave installer does not find the run-time environment as set out
in my earlier email

John
John C Frain, Ph.D.

Economics Department             3 Aranleigh Park
Trinity College Dublin                 Rathfarnham
College Green                           Dublin 14
Dublin 2                                    Ireland
Ireland
www.tcd.ie/Economics/staff/frainj/home.htm
mailto:address@hidden
mailto:address@hidden