Re: Octaudio - audio editor with embedded GNU Octave

From: Anton Runov
Subject: Re: Octaudio - audio editor with embedded GNU Octave
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 18:04:23 +0300

On 2015-06-05 02:52, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 13:51 +0300, Anton Runov wrote:

You can take a look at Octaudio on GitHub
https://github.com/antonrunov/octaudio. I would appreciate any
comments or suggestions.

I haven't tried to run it yet, but it looks like a very good idea.
Perhaps you'd like to mention it somewhere in the Octave wiki, with
screenshots and the like? For example, something like this?

      http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics

Yes, it's a a good idea, thanks.

Did you use the new audio functions to make this?

No, I use portaudio library for audio playback and recording.

Anton