Re: text backgroundcolor property does not work

From: Malith Yapa
Subject: Re: text backgroundcolor property does not work
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 18:12:04 +0000

Just tried this on 4.00 on Windows and these functions are still not supported.

On Thu, 28 May 2015 5:43 am Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> On May 27, 2015, at 5:33 AM, Philip Nienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> normad wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> backgroundcolor property for text objects doesnt work for me on octave
>> 3.8.2 on windows. color property works fine.
>
> Did you try with octave-4.0.0-rc4? there's a release candidate for the
> windows installer available on
> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/octave/
>
> If it still doesn't work with 4.0.0, file a bug report please
> http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave
>
> Philip

There is already a bug report for OpenGL. This was opened prior to the Qt toolkit. If any of these features are implemented for the Qt toolkit, then the bug report should be updated.

"text objects ignore backgroundcolor, linestyle, edgecolor"
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39692

Ben