Re: Embedding octave - clean_up but Dont exit

From: sodjas
Subject: Re: Embedding octave - clean_up but Dont exit
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi tails_naf,

I think I'm having the same issue.

- I'm in addition using on top of this PHP, so I compiled my octave CPP
interpreter as a PHP module and got an .so file
- The outcome is the same, if I call clean_up_and_exit the process is killed
before it can terminate normally
- If I don't call it then the interpreter will be reinitialised several
times

So is there an step forward in this issue? It is strange for me they only
support this kind of, standalone app approach..

Best Regards,
sodjas