User Defined Data Types

From: shravan61
Subject: User Defined Data Types
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:23:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I am new to Octave. I want to define a new data type (For ex:
fixed-point data type).  I have searched the archive. There was only one
post related to User-defined data type in year 2000. Not much information
available in that post. After that there are no posts related to it.

May I know if there is a tutorial related to creating User-defined data
types. If not, it would be great if some one can reply to this post with
steps to follow to create User-defined data types.

Thanks
Shravan